Your personal data is primarily used to fulfil legal obligations that impose on us as investment firm and to fulfil agreements that Sedermera already have entered into or are about to enter into with you as customer. Below is a description of the purposes that Sedermera has in the processing of personal data, what the current purposes are and the legal basis for each purpose.
Sedermera has to comply with securities- and other relevant legislation applicable for our business and government regulations. Within this framework, we process your personal data to, for instance:
- Conduct money laundering controls,
- Document and save personal data related to securities transactions that Sedermera has contributed to,
- Conduct customer approvals and establish contractual relationships,
- Document services and transactions attributable to Sedermera's license to act as investment firm, and
- Report to competent authorities such as the Swedish Tax Agency and the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority.
Completion of agreements
Sedermera collects, processes and stores personal data in order to prepare, provide and administrate Sedermera's services to you – electronically, at office or by telephone.
In the framework of the fulfilment of our contractual obligations, we may also record your telephone conversations with us – in the extent it concerns conversations that will or may lead to transactions being carried out. This process is also based on legal obligations.
Sedermera offers financial services with the aim of creating long and good relationships with our customers. Therefore, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Conduct market activities where we identify and suggest services that may be relevant to you. You have always right to unsubscribe from newsletters and offers.